When my family first moved to Baton Rouge, LA at the end of summer 2013, I needed to rebuild my business in a new city. I ran a special for Fresh48 sessions and April Blackburn was the first to reply and book a session with me. April’s session really stands out because I got lost and ended up being late! I was so stressed and worried; this was my first client in a new town and I was screwing it up! The session went great and April loved her images. I also know April through our local online Facebook groups and attending several of our Baton Rouge ICAN meetings together. See her Fresh48 session here: mydoulaheart.com/alainafresh48/
This past weekend, the Blackburn family received some terrible news. On August 21, sweet Laina, was diagnosed with Pre B Cell Leukemia. She is undergoing treatment at Children’s Hospital of New Orleans. They live about 2 hours from Children’s Hospital New Orleans, no family locally and Laina has an older brother as well. Their needs will be significant and they will need support and prayers.
THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS FOR YOU TO HELP!
- Follow & Share on Facebook: facebook.com/ForTheLoveOfLaina
- Care Calendar (locals): carecalendar.org/logon/218455
Calendar ID: 218455
Security Code: 7395
- Donate Funds: (coming soon)
- Amazon Wish List: (coming soon)
- Book a session with me: Until Laina is better, I will be giving the Blackburn family 40% from all Fresh48 and Birth sessions booked. I will also be holding 30 minute mini sessions soon with 100% of proceeds going to the family.
Download and Share this image: Right click/save
Or you can visit this link, upload your profile pic and place a yellow/gold overlay on your picture with text.
To do this, click on the icon that looks like this: , choose the same color for top and bottom, there should be a default yellow available.
Text should be: GEAUX GOLD #TeamLaina
Font:LiberationSans-Regular; size 100 for the top, 90 for the bottom
–> TO BOOK, CONTACT ME HERE <–
Read more about PreB Cell Leukemia here: